© McLean County Farm Bureau 2019 All rights reserved
- This event has passed.
Winter Agribusiness Seminar – Champaign
January 19 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
COUNTRY Financial will host a Winter Agribusiness Seminar Wednesday, January 19 at 11 a.m. at the Champaign County Farm Bureau.
To register, call (217) 352-5235.
The program will include:
- Crop Insurance Update – Doug Yoder, Crop Agency Manager for COUNTRY Financial
- Crop Claims Update – COUNTRY Financial Crop Claims Representative
- Market Outlook – Tim Tresslar, Grain Origination Manager for Growmark
- Legislative Update – Illinois Farm Bureau
- Opportunity for Audience Q&A with presenters
Find additional dates, times, locations and sign-up information at https://on.ilfb.org/winter-agribusiness-seminars