© McLean County Farm Bureau 2019 All rights reserved
- This event has passed.
Landowner 201 – Farm Management & Financial Analysis
March 4 @ 6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Expand your understanding & skills for managing your farmland the Landowner 201 series.
- March 4 – Farm Management & Financial Analysis
- March 11 – Farm Transition Planning
- March 18 – Grain Marketing
Each class will run from 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Classes will be held in person at the McLean County Farm Bureau building or you can participate virtually (online via Zoom). Social distancing measures will be in place for those who attend in person.
- Farm Bureau member fee (per farm): $15 per class or $40 for all three
- Non-member registration fee (per farm): $20 per class or $50 for all three
More than one person per family/farm can attend the classe
- Instructor: Dr. Maria Boerngen, Illinois State University
- Topics include: Farm Business Planning, Cash Flow & Balance Sheets