© McLean County Farm Bureau 2019 All rights reserved
Landowner 201 – Agronomy & Soil Health
March 2 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Expand your understanding & skills for managing your farmland the Landowner 201 series.
March 2 – Agronomy & Soil Health
- Instructor: Don Meyer
- Topics include: Agronomic & Conservation Practices, h, ataatSeed & Precision Ag Technologies
Landowner 201 is a series of 3 classes:
- Feb. 16 – Farm Management & Financial Analysis
- Feb. 23 – Farm Transition Planning
- March 2 – Agronomy & Soil Health
Each class will run from 6:30 – 8 p.m.
- Farm Bureau member fee (per farm): $20 per class or $50 for all three
- Non-member registration fee (per farm): $25 per class or $65 for all three
More than one person per family/farm can attend the classes. A virtual option will also be available and the sessions will also be available online for viewing later.
Landowner 201 is geared for farmland owners who cash rent, crop share or have a custom farming arrangement. The classes will offer more advanced information than the Landowner 101 series, but past participation is not a prerequisite to register for the 201 classes.