© McLean County Farm Bureau 2019 All rights reserved
IL Farm Economics Summit – Peoria
December 18 @ 8:15 am - 12:30 pm
Take a look at the extraordinary challenges of the 2019 crop year and management strategies for the future at the Illinois Farm Economics Summits.
The programs begin at 8:15 a.m. and ends with lunch each day.
- 2019 THAT Just Happened
- What Did We Learn with Delayed Planting? Farm Management Implications
- Illinois Farm Income: 2019 Projections and Outlook for 2020
- The ARC/PLC Decision in the New Farm Bill
- Trade, MFP and Policy Directions
- Grain Price Outlook for 2020
Cost to attend is $80 in advance or $85 at the door. You can save $5 by registering online by Dec. 9 at http://farmdoc.illinois.edu/ifes/