McLean County Farm Bureau Foundation is pleased to announce the 2021-22 Agricultural Leadership Scholarship recipients.
- Abigail Hoeft, a senior at Normal West High School, plans to study Forest Resources and Management at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale.
- Emerson Tarr, senior at LeRoy High School, will pursue a degree in Agricultural Communications and Leadership at Lake Land College.
- Jaden Thompson of Bloomington, will be a junior at University of Kentucky studying Animal Science. Thompson is a Normal West High School graduate.
- Skye Schumaker of Heyworth, will be a sophomore studying Agriculture at Lake Land College. Schumaker graduated from Heyworth High School.
Ag Leadership Scholarship recipients are selected based on leadership, school/community involvement and interest in agriculture. Each student will receive $2,000 for educational expenses as they pursue an ag-related career.
In addition to the Ag Leadership Scholarships, the following students will receive a $500 McLean County Farm Bureau Foundation Scholarship:
- Paige Fitzgerald, Bloomington, to study Agribusiness at Iowa State University
- Jerred Grussing, LeRoy, to study Precision Ag Technology at Parkland College
- Jacob Hoeft, Bloomington, studying Automotive Technology at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
- Kelly Jones, Colfax, studying Agricultural Communications at Parkland College
- Mackenzie Kraft, Towanda, studying Animal Science at Iowa State University
- Maddie Kraft, Towanda, studying Animal Science at Black Hawk College
- Chad Lawyer, Carlock, studying Animal Science at Iowa State University
- Lauren Mohr, Carlock, to study Animal Science at Illinois Central College
- Cole Neubauer, Downs, studying Agricultural and Consumer Economics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Garrett Rhode, Carlock, studying Agriculture at Illinois Central College
- Shae Ruppert, Heyworth, studying Agricultural Economics at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Chloe Scroggins, Danvers, to study Agricultural Communications at Southern Illinois University-Carbondale
- Clayton Thomas, Bloomington, studying Agriculture Education at the University of Nebraska
- Andrew Williams, Ellsworth, studying Agribusiness at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
MCFB Foundation is funded by voluntary donations from Farm Bureau members and local supporters.
To learn more or to make a donation online, click here.