Expand your understanding & skills for managing your farmland the Landowner 201 series.
- March 4 – Farm Management & Financial Analysis
- March 11 – Farm Transition Planning
- March 18 – Grain Marketing
Each class will run from approximately 6:30 – 8:30 p.m.
Classes will be held in person at the McLean County Farm Bureau building or you can participate virtually (online via Zoom). Social distancing measures will be in place for those who attend in person.
Classes are geared for farmland owners who cash rent, crop share or have a custom farming arrangement.
- Farm Bureau member fee (per farm): $15 per class or $40 for all three
- Non-member registration fee (per farm): $20 per class or $50 for all three
More than one person per family/farm can attend the classes. Past attendance at Landowner 101 is not required to participate in the 201 classes.