McLean County Farm Bureau Foundation is growing and expanding our support for the next generation of agriculture leaders!
We’re pleased to launch new and increased scholarship opportunities for McLean County students planning to pursue a career in agriculture.
- Must be a current McLean County Farm Bureau member or dependent of a member
- Must be planning to pursue a career in agriculture
- Must be a resident of McLean County, IL or a graduate of a McLean County high school (with permanent residence or parent/guardian address in McLean County)
Ag Leadership Scholarships:
- High School Seniors: Up to 2 – $2,000 scholarships, PLUS all others who meet the criteria receive a $500 scholarship
- College/University Students: Up to 2 – $2,000 scholarships, PLUS all others who meet the criteria receive a $500 scholarship
- Trade/Technical School Students: Up to 2 – $1,000 scholarships
- Heartland & ISU students not eligible (see Homegrown Ag Scholarships below)
- Applications available: www.mcfb.org/scholarships
- Deadline: Feb. 1, 2021
NEW Homegrown Ag Scholarships:
- Heartland Community College fulltime agriculture students receive $500/semester for up to 4 semesters
- Illinois State University fulltime agriculture students receive $500/semester for up to 4 semesters and then $1,000/semester for up to 4 semesters (a student who transfers into Illinois State as an agriculture student with at least 60 hours will receive $1,000/semester)
- No additional application – we are still finalizing the details, but the plan is for scholarship funds to be available directly through college/university financial aid
Visit www.mcfb.org/scholarships for more details.