USDA Coronavirus Food Assistance Program (CFAP) – Round 2
- Applications are being accepted now (Sept. 21 through Dec. 11, 2020)
- Call your FSA county office to make an appointment.
- McLean County FSA Office:(309) 452-3848
USDA Payment Calculator (excel file)
Row Crops: eligible price trigger row crops include corn, soybeans & all classes of wheat
Payments for price trigger row crops will be equal to the greater of:
- Eligible acres multiplied by a rate of $15 per acre OR
- Eligible acres of the crop multiplied by a nationwide crop marketing percentage, multiplied by a crop-specific payment rate, and then by the producer’s weighted 2020 Actual Production History (APH) approved yield. If the APH is not available, 85 percent of the weighted 2019 Agriculture Risk Coverage-County Option (ARC-CO) benchmark yield for that crop will be used.
Rates for Corn & Soybeans:
Row Crop Payment Information – including other eligible crops
Livestock: For beef cattle, hogs & pigs, sheep & lambs – the total payment will be calculated using the highest owned inventory of eligible animals excluding breeding stock April 16, 2020 to August 31, 2020, multiplied by the payment rates per head
Find more details at the USDA CFAP Frequently Asked Questions page
American Farm Bureau also has an explanation of the program available: Click here