Get the latest information and research updates on 4R Practices to reduce nutrient loss at the 4R Indoor Field Day December 12 at the ASMARK Agricenter in Bloomington.
The agenda includes:
- Illinois Nutrient Loss Reduction Strategy Biannual Report – Dr. Greg McIsaac, U of IL
- Source & Management of N & P Losses: NREC Research – Dr. Lowell Gentry, U of IL
- Tillage Practices & Nutrient Placement – Dr. Emerson Nafziger, U of IL
- Nutrient Issues in Surrounding States – Peyton Harper, The Fertilizer Institute
- Overview of Strip-Till & Nutrient Placement Practices – Dan Schaefer, IFCA & Eric Miller NREC farmer-cooperator
Please register by December 8. Contact Illinois Fertilizer & Chemical Association to register at (309) 827-2774 or email@example.com
The event is free & includes lunch.