Take a look at the extraordinary challenges of the 2019 crop year and management strategies for the future at the Illinois Farm Economics Summits.
The programs begin at 8:15 a.m. and ends with lunch each day.
- 2019 THAT Just Happened
- What Did We Learn with Delayed Planting? Farm Management Implications
- Illinois Farm Income: 2019 Projections and Outlook for 2020
- The ARC/PLC Decision in the New Farm Bill
- Trade, MFP and Policy Directions
- Grain Price Outlook for 2020
Cost to attend is $80 in advance or $85 at the door. You can save $5 by registering online by Dec. 9 at http://farmdoc.illinois.edu/ifes/
Dates & Locations:
- Monday, December 16 – Mt. Vernon Holiday Inn
- Tuesday, December 17 – Springfield Crowne Plaza
- Wednesday, December 18 – Peoria Par-A-Dice Casino
- Thursday, December 19 – Dekalb Faranda’s Banquet Center
- Friday, December 20 – Champaign I Hotel
Sponsored by University of Illinois Extension & FBFM.