Email Us! Facebook Facebook You Tube Join Now
(309) 663-6497

MORE THAN 200 SICKENED BY PARASITE FROM DEL MONTE VEGETABLES

More than 200 people in the Midwest have been sickened by a parasite found in the plastic Del Monte vegetable trays. These trays contained fresh broccoli, cauliflower, celery sticks, carrots and dip and were sold at various grocery stores and gas stations. (USA Today)

This entry was posted in Agriculture News. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.