Email Us! Facebook Facebook You Tube Join Now
(309) 663-6497

#Election16

Now that the two candidates for the fall presidential campaign appear decided, prediction markets like Predictwise indicate Democrats now have a 70% chance of winning vs. 30% for Republicans. Expect the numbers to be volatile this summer.

This entry was posted in Agriculture News. Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.