Email Us! Facebook Facebook You Tube Join Now
(309) 663-6497


Now, farmers will have to make a new pilgrimage to the Farm Service Agency Office and sign up at a website of the Federal Aviation Administration if they own an unmanned aerial vehicle. Columnist Stu Ellis says farmers are quite used to signing up at the FSA, because they, and their dad, and their granddad have done it for more than 75 years.

This entry was posted in Agriculture News and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink. Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.